Please note our terms regarding maximum withdrawals. Click here for full terms and conditions.
|Payment Type||Pending Period||Processing||Average Bank Processing Time***|
|Creditcard*||4 days||1 day||4-7 days|
|Entropay||4 days||1 day||4-7 days|
|Click2Pay||4 days||1 day||2 days|
|WebMoney||4 days||1 day||2 days|
|Neteller||4 days||1 day||1 day|
|PayPal||4 days||1 day||1 day|
|Moneybookers||4 days||1 day||1 day|
|ClickandBuy||4 days||1 day||1 day|
|Instadebit||4 days||1 day||1 day|
|Ecocard||4 days||1 day||1 day|
|Local Bank Payment||4 days||1 day||2-5 days|
|Bank Draft||4 days||1 day||14-21 days|
|Bank Draft Express**||4 days||1 day||2 days|
*Due to MasterCard's regulations we are not permitted to return funds to your MasterCard Credit Card. Therefore, any withdrawal request made after depositing using a MasterCard Credit Card will need to be returned via an alternative payment method.
**The minimum withdrawal amount for Bank Draft Express is 100 €/£ or 1000$ - courier fee applies (25 GBP/35 CAD/40 EUR/89 USD).
***Times are an indication only. For the exact processing time, please contact the payment provider or your bank.
Please note that:
- 21nova allows withdrawals via the above payment methods, provided you have previously used them to deposit money.
- All times quoted in the table above are business days (i.e. not including weekends and public holidays)
- VIPs may benefit from faster withdrawals, please contact support for more information
- All bonus wagering requirements must be fulfilled before players are eligible to withdraw their full balance, including any winnings. If you request a withdrawal prior to meeting your wagering requirements you will forfeit any bonus and winnings held in your account.
- All withdrawals are processed and paid subject to the payment provider’s regulations, which may change from time to time.
- The average bank processing time is an indication only and will be dependent on your specific bank, credit card company or payment method provider.
General Withdrawals FAQs:
- How do I submit a withdrawal request?
- What documents do I need to provide to withdraw funds from my Casino account?
- What limits apply to the amounts that can be withdrawn from my Casino account?
- How do I cancel a withdrawal request and return funds into my Casino account?
How do I submit a withdrawal request?
Follow these easy steps to withdraw money from your account -
- Log into the Casino and click on “Cashier”
- Click on the “Withdraw” option and follow the instructions
- On your first withdrawal request you will be sent a verification code by email. This will be sent to the email address you have registered on your 21nova account. Enter the code to continue.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and choose the payment method you want the funds to be paid out to.
- Making a withdrawal may result in you losing any bonus funds and winnings in your balance. Please pay careful attention to any warning messages you receive regarding bonus funds in your balance.
- Once your withdrawal request has been submitted to 21nova, it will remain in status “Waiting”, during which time you will be able to reverse your withdrawal request. This will allow you to continue play without having to deposit funds into your account again.
- Once your withdraw request status has changed from "Waiting" to "Processing" you can no longer cancel your withdrawal request.
What documents do I need to provide to withdraw funds from my Casino account?
You may be asked to provide ID documentation such as copies of credit cards, utility bills or driver's license. The request for documentation is done per the requirements of our Gibraltar Gaming License, European payment regulations and in the interest of shielding customers from fraud and theft.
What limits apply to the amounts that can be withdrawn from my Casino account?
While there is NO LIMIT to the amount a Player can cash out from the Casino, there is a maximum amount that can be withdrawn at one time.
At present, the maximum amount (the "Maximum") is set at 9000 GBP, USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, CHF or 60,000 DKK, SEK, NOK.
Upon receiving your Withdrawal request for any amount higher than the Maximum, an amount equal to the Maximum will be paid to you every 30 calendar days until the full amount of your Withdrawal is paid. This also applies to Withdrawals of progressive jackpots
Withdrawals depend on verification of all required documents as stated in clause 7.
The minimum amount for a Wire Transfer Cash Out is $500, we will not be able to process cashouts below that amount and the funds will be added to the player's Casino account.
This policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and applies to all withdrawals.
How do I cancel a withdrawal request and return funds into my Casino account?
A withdrawal request may be reversed and funds returned to your real money account at any time before the funds have been processed.
To cancel a withdrawal:
- Log into the Casino and click on “Cashier”.
- Click on the “Withdrawal” option.
- In the “Pending withdrawals” tab, choose the withdrawal request (or requests) you wish to reverse, and click on the button “transfer back to balance”.
- The funds will be credited back into your account and you can start playing immediately!