10-line Jacks or Better
- How to Play
- Game Controls
10-Line Jacks or Better refers to a variation of standard Jacks or Better. As the name implies, the game allows you to play with 10 active pay-lines (or poker hands) rather than the standard single line. The objective of the game is to attain a winning 5-card Poker hand with each hand constituting an independent, separate win. A player may choose to replace or retain certain cards at will. Higher winnings are paid to higher ranking hands.
How to Play:
Playing 10-Line Jacks or Better online has never been easier! Simply read the instructions below to find out how to place your bets and start playing now.
- Choose the coin value you wish to wager with the plus and minus buttons located on the right of the screen.
- Select `Bet One' or `Bet Max' as required. `Bet One' allows you to add one coin at a time with every click. You can remove coins with a right click. `Bet Max' lets you wager the full 5 coins allowed per bet and will automatically deal your hand. In addition, you can place your bet by selecting the column on the Payout table featuring the bet vale you want to wager. Note that the selected bet value refers to a single line only. This means that the total value withdrawn from your account will be ten times the selected value. The total bet is displayed in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Receive your cards by hitting `Deal'.
- Click on the cards you want to retain or click the `Hold' button beneath. A second click will cancel the hold. Note that if you retain a card in one row, it will also be retained in all additional rows. The `Auto-hold' function also allows you to retain winning hands automatically.
- Change the cards you do not wish to keep by selecting `Deal'.
- Click on `Paytable' to view winning card combinations. Note that earnings for multiple lines will be totaled.
If a player is in possession of a winning hand, they must choose between doubling their winnings or accepting them as they stand. Click `Collect' to accept standard winnings or `Double' to double winnings. Players must then select 1 out of 4 cards (displayed face-down). If the chosen card is worth more than the dealer's, your winnings are doubled. If the chosen card is worth less, you lose the lot. A tie allows you to select either `Double' or `Collect'. If you manage to win the double, you have the option to choose double again.
In addition to this, players can choose the `Half Double'. By doing so they risk losing only half the winnings while safely banking the remaining sum in the player's account.
Operate 10-Line Jacks or Better with the controls shown below:
Bet Max Bets the maximum 5 coins and automatically deals your cards. Bet One Wagers one coin at a time and allows up to a total of 5. Once complete, hit `Deal' to collect your hand. Deal Collect a fresh hand or substitute unwanted cards. Hold Select the cards you want to retain by hitting the desired cards or “Hold”. Cancel the hold by clicking on them again. For the double, click “Hold” to specify the card you want to play.
You can operate your game of 10 Line Jacks or Better by using the keyboard as follows:
TAB Highlights the on-screen buttons. ENTER Selects the highlighted button(s). SPACEBAR Repeats the bet made in your last game or deals the cards. Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Retains your cards. Number 1 controls the card at the far left, number 2 controls the second left-most card, number 3 controls the 3rd left-most card etc… ESC Quits the game.
10-Line Jacks or Better is simple and great fun. Read below and find out whether you've got a winning hand!
- In order to receive a payout, a player is required to hold a winning hand.
- The lowest winning hand is a pair of Jacks. Anything higher than this wins. Anything lower than this (including, for instance, a pair of 10's) will not.
- A winning hand situated in the first pay-line means that all supplementary paylines will offer you a `Seed' amount. This refers to the starting amount offered for the jackpot and is valued at no less than 4000 times the coin value wagered.
- A number of progressive jackpot games oblige you to wager a certain value bet to qualify for the jackpot.
- Note that the progressive jackpot value will not alter if you become disconnected from the internet unexpectedly. You will be able to resume your game with the bet and odds preserved.
- In the event that a progressive jackpot is `discontinue' or terminated from the site, you will be informed immediately.
The following table summarises details of the progressive jackpot for 10-Line Jacks or Better.
Seed (Starting jackpot value): 4 000 x coin value Contribution rate (proportion of your bet added to the jackpot) 1% Win condition (the hand required to hit the jackpot): Royal Flush on the first line. Win requirements (Jackpot eligibility) Play for max bet.