We want you to enjoy your online gambling experience and advise you to follow these guidelines:
- Please try and establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you commence gambling.
- Daily deposit limits can be set by contacting our Customer Services department via the help section of our website.
- Try to consider how long you wish any gambling session to last before commencing and be sure to keep an eye on the clock.
- Try not to let gambling interfere with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Do not turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or as a way to recoup debt.
- For information on how to gamble to gamble responsibly and for information on dealing with problem gambling visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
- If you would like further advice or help with responsible gambling, then contact one of the organisations whose details are provided below:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- If when gambling you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other pastimes?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble more?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely it is that you have a serious gambling problem and may wish to seek help and advice through the channels outlined above.
|Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk|
|GamCare : |
UK Based Helpline : +44 845 600 0133
Or through their website at www.gamcare.org.uk
Get help through their website at www.gamblingtherapy.org
Get help through their website at http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
Whilst most customers are able to enjoy their gambling, we recognise that for a very small number of customers gambling ceases to be fun. For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide an Account Closure service to close their account or accounts to do so. Accounts may be re-opened at any point following closure through our Customer Service team. If you require information relating to this facility please contact Customer Services via the help section of our website.
Whilst most customers are able to enjoy their gambling, we recognise that for a very small number of customers gambling ceases to be fun. For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility enabling customers to close their account or accounts for a minimum period of six months up to five years as requested. If you require information relating to this facility please contact Customer Services via the help section of our website.
We offer customers the facility to limit the amount of money that they are able to deposit into their account in any rolling 24-hour period. This amount may be revised at any time however any increase will be subject to a waiting period of 24 hours from the time the request is made.
To change your deposit limit please contact Customer Services via the help section of our website.
Over 18s Only:
It is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and to carry out checks to verify the information provided. Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies according to country and we advise you to carry out local research.
In order to avoid unlawful gambling we may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over. We would, however, ask that, to prevent potential misuse, you keep your account number, user name and password confidential.
There are a number of third party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet. These include :