At 21nova we want to be sure that all our customers find our website easy to use. Here we have put together the 21 most frequently asked questions and their answers. If you have any queries simply choose the relevant category heading and you will be taken to the relevant questions and answers.
Download Now – How to operate our software
Registration and Personal Accounts – A few simple steps
Deposits – Security mechanisms
Cash Withdrawal – How to claim your winnings
Bonuses – Full details regarding special bonuses
Games - Full details of our games selection
Cookies - What are Cookies and how do we use them?
Top 35 FAQs
- iconHow do I play at 21nova Casino? The first thing you need to do is download our free software. Using our software will mean that the games run faster and will be more stable. The software also includes graphics and multimedia effects which will further enhance your online gaming experience. Download the software today to enjoy our great games.
- iconDo I have to wait to download every time I play? Of course not, once the software has been downloaded and installed once, that is it. From then onwards the casino can be accessed from the ‘Start' menu whenever you wish to play.
- iconWhat do I need to do to register and open my account? When you wish to play in Real Money Mode you will be asked to open an account and fill in the registration forms. Any information that you provide will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- iconWhat should I do if I have forgotten the password and/or username of an existing account? The account password is the password you chose when registering the account and the username is that which was given to you when registering. If you have forgotten either of them then please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- iconIs it legal for everyone to play at 21nova? Each country has its own laws regarding gambling and online gambling. Therefore it is up to each customer to follow the laws of their local, national or state laws before registering with 21nova or placing a bet.
- iconWhat age do I need to be if I want to play for real money? To play for real money you must be at least 18 years of age. However, there is no age restriction to play in ‘Fun Mode'.
- iconHow do I place a deposit into my account? Before you can make a deposit you must first download our software and register for a real money account. Once you have done this and received your username and password then it is easy to make a deposit. Simply run the 21nova Casino software and choose the ‘Real Money' option, once you have logged-in select the ‘Cashier' from the lobby. Then choose which deposit method you wish to use and enter how much you wish to deposit. Finally click on ‘Deposit' to confirm, shortly afterwards the money will appear in your account and you can begin playing.
- iconIs there a deposit limit for my 21nova account? The deposit limit varies depending on which deposit method you are using. To check simply click on the payment methods table and you will see this information displayed.
- iconIs it secure to use my credit card at the 21nova Casino? Yes. We use the most advanced security technology to make sure that your personal data is 100% secure. Our site also carries the Thawte secure seal. To find out more about the safety measures that we use please read our security section.
- iconHow can I withdraw my winnings from my account? The first step to withdrawing your winnings is to submit an official withdrawal request. While the request is being processed it will be displayed as ‘waiting'. It takes up to 4 working days for a request to be processed. It is also possible to cancel the request and have the money transferred back to your account; this will allow you to play without depositing more money. Please note that 21nova Casino reserves the right to deny withdrawal to perform security checks.
- iconHow can I trace my financial transactions? The ‘Transaction History' displays a complete history of all your deposits, withdrawals and other financial requests.
- iconIs it possible to withdraw my bonus? Yes. However, each bonus will have established wagering specifications that must be met before a withdrawal is possible.
- iconI play with bonuses. How can I meet my wagering requirements? Each deposit bonus has its own wagering requirements – these are the conditions, you need to meet, before you can claim your winnings. In general you must wager a certain amount equal to at least a multiplier times the sum of your deposit and bonus amount.Example: Wagering -multiplier is 10, your deposit is £20 and your bonus is £10 .Your wagering requirements would be [deposit + bonus] X 10 = [20 + 10] X 10 = £300 . You need to place bets until the moment their sum becomes at least £300 before you can claim your winnings.Note certain games such as Blackjack and Roulette have additional wagering requirements above the minimum.Details about the specific bonus conditions can be found here: Bonus Terms & Conditions.
- iconWhat is the function of the bonus? The bonus has two main functions. The first is to make a win more likely. The second is that it allows you to play with more money than you had originally deposited. Aside from these functions, the bonus will also allow you to discover more games in the casino and see which ones you enjoy.
- iconI have referred a friend. When will I receive my bonus? The terms and conditions of the ‘Refer a Friend' bonus state that both you and the friend must make a deposit before you can receive the bonus. Once this has been done, you will receive a weekly bonus. If this fails to happen please contact email@example.com.
- iconWhat sort of games can I find at 21nova? At 21nova Casino we have over 80 of the best online gamesranging from Video Poker, Blackjack, Progressive Slots, Video Slots and Craps to Roulette, Baccarat, Keno and Arcade Games. Aside from these there are many more available online. We are continually developing new games and you will be notified as soon as they become available.
- iconWhat is the Auto-Spin function? This is a feature which spins the slot machine automatically allowing you to win big money whilst doing other things such as the washing or making dinner.
- iconWhat does the Multi player or Private group table refer to? The ‘Multi player' allows you to play at a table with other online players. The system will automatically place you at a table with an available seat. The ‘private-group table' will allow you and your friends to play without being disturbed by any outside players. All you need to do is enter the name of the table that you wish to join. If this table has already been created by your friends then you will be able to join, otherwise the table will be created and you can invite people to join.
- iconHow can I talk with other players? Simply select ‘Chat' in ‘multi-player' or ‘private-group' tables. Type a message and then send it by clicking on ‘Chat' or pressing Enter.
- iconHow is the game outcome determined? The outcome of a game is determined by the Random Number Generator (RNG). It will select a random outcome for each individual game. The RNG also decides on odds for Real Money and Fun Mode games. In any card game, the computer will shuffle the cards before each hand is dealt.
- iconWhat do I do if I get disconnected from the internet? We have created a disconnection handling facility which is designed in your best interests. If you are playing Blackjack, Craps or Video Poker and are disconnected, once you have reconnected you can resume the game from the exact point you left it. In games such as Slots or Roulette where no user input is required once the round has started all you need to do is log back in to the casino. The result of the game can be found by clicking the ‘Game History' button.
- iconCan I change my mind after I have placed a bet? In games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Craps and Baccarat you can remove a chip just by right-clicking on it. To restore unspent coins from a machine such as Slots or Video Poker click on the ‘Cash-out' button and the money will be placed back in your account. Do not worry if the coins stay in the machine, they will be restored to your account once you exit the game.
- iconWhat are Cookies and how does 21nova use them?
We do not use any cookies which are classed as 'intrusive'. These types of cookies are used to observed your activity whilst browsing the web and to present targeted and specific advertising to you as a user; we do not use these type of cookies.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data which are stored by a website through your browser, to enable an improved experience whilst using or browsing a particular website or to remember your preferences or navigation history/activity (such as pages you have visited within a particular site, language preferences or typical activity) at a particular site. IMPORTANT: Cookies cannot carry viruses and cannot install malware or other malicious software onto your PC
- Types of cookies which we use which are essential for the operation of your account: Preference cookies - important for ensuring that you see our site in your language of choice, that your local time-zone is updated to show you markets in your chosen time-zone, that your balance is shown correctly in the various areas of our site and that when you move/access the different areas of our site your balance is shown accurately.
- Remember-me functionality - only used if you select the 'remember me' function which will store your username for ease of use for the next time you return to our site
- Login cookies - this are essential for using our site and we encrypt the details for your security. These are used ensure you can login to the site and that your details are authenticated and that important detail regarding your account is shown to you after login (such as balance, payment details etc)
- How can I prevent cookies being used on my browser?
- What are cookies?
- iconWhat else can I do? Whilst we would also not recommend this course of action, you can also delete any cookies at the end of each of your sessions on the internet so there are no cookies stored on your computer - to do this please refer to internet browser instructions or click here for guidance. For information about how to check your current internet security settings click here.
- iconDo you charge a fee for my account?
Our active account holders face no fees or charges whatsoever from 21Nova. Should your account remain inactive for 13 consecutive months and have a positive balance, a monthly administration charge will apply for the maintenance of the 21Nova account.
Before we begin deducting this charge from your account balance, we will notify you and assist you should you wish to make use of your account again.
The monthly charge will be deducted on the 15th day of the first month after your account becomes inactive, and on the same date on each month thereafter (if it remains inactive).
Do you want to withdraw your balance to avoid this fee but have less than the minimum withdrawal limit?
Please click here for instructions on how to do this.
The monthly charges that will be applied to an inactive account are as follows:
5% of your remaining account balance or the monthly charge as shown in the table below (whichever amount is highest)
CURRENCY FEE Sterling 3 Australian Dollar 4 Canadian Dollar 4 Swiss Franc 4 Danish Krone 20 Euro 3 Swedish Kroner 30 US Dollar 4
- The fee will be displayed in your account statement as 'Inactive Account Fee'.
- Should your account balance be less than any Inactive Account Fee to be deducted, only the available balance in your account will be taken.
- If and when your account balance reaches zero, no further Inactive Account Fees will be taken.
- iconHow do I make a complaint? We want to resolve any issues as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Follow the prompts below to tell us about what's happened:iconIBAS:
Have you already told us about your issue?
We want you to be happy with all aspects of your experience, so please give us an opportunity to resolve any issues you may have by:
- Calling our Customer Service team on UK free phone 0800-014-9451or international free phone +44-20366-789-16
- Dropping us an email to 24/7support@21Nova.com Clicking our live chat icon at the top right hand side of this help section
- We want to know what's going on, and the sooner you let us know, the sooner we can resolve it. Want to know who our governing bodies are? Click here.
If you have already raised your issue with our Customer Service team, but after their full investigation you remain dissatisfied, then contact our Second Opinion team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible please use the email address you've registered on your 21Nova account and include:
- Account number & username
- Any reference numbers you have already been given
If you still remain unhappy with the resolution of your complaint you do have the option of seeking external adjudication by clicking here but remember, before choosing this option, please ensure that you've fully exhausted our complaints process.
Want to know who our governing bodies are? Click here.IBAS: IBAS (the Independent Betting Adjudication Service) is a completely independent adjudication service which will consider any case regarding specific betting or gaming transactions. We have agreed with IBAS to fully support any investigations they may choose to undertake regarding any betting activity and adhere to any rulings which they may subsequently make. Full information regarding their services can be found at www.ibas-uk.comiconOnline Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform
Want to know who our governing bodies are? Click here.The ODR platform is a European initiative which will aid the resolution of disputes between consumers and businesses. The platform will allow consumers to file complaints and will then work with both parties to facilitate a resolution via an alternative dispute resolution service.iconWho are our governing bodies?
Click here to visit their website.
If you have a complaint or dispute, please raise it directly with us first, if not satisfied with the outcome then you can proceed by either approaching IBAS directly or through the ODR platform. The European ODR platform will manage disputes through file submission, sharing and communication between IBAS and the consumer.
Once you have advised the ODR platform of your dispute they will then contact us to ask us to select our ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) provider. We will supply ODR with details of our ADR provider. ODR will forward the case to the selected ADR provider to review. We use IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service) as our industry ADR provider. IBAS will communicate with 21NOVA and you the customer within 30 days and IBAS will inform both parties of a result within 90 days.
Alternatively you may contact IBAS directly once you have raised your issue with our customer service team, then contacted our second opinion team and still remain unhappy with your complaint resolution. Please ensure however that you have fully exhausted our complaints procedure before contacting IBAS or ODR.21Nova is a business which is regulated and licensed both in Great Britain by the British Gambling Commission and in Gibraltar by The Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
If you have registered an address which is outside of Great Britain address and you are placing bets from outside of Great Britain, should you remain unhappy with our handling of your case, you are able to escalate your concerns to the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner for his consideration. We fully co-operate with any investigations the Gibraltar Gambling commissioner may undertake and any rulings that they may choose to make will be fully adhered to. Further information on how to register your complaint can be found at www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotegambling
- iconCountry Restrictions - Is it legal for me to bet? If you're an Australian resident please register an account at sportingbet.com.au,now part of William Hill plc
Residents of the following countries may open an account with us, however access to certain products or services is restricted:
To comply with Italian regulations, residents of Italy can register with us at our new Italian website, williamhill.it.
We are no longer able to allow residents of Estonia to access 21Nova, however all our other services do remain open to Estonian residents.
To comply with Spanish regulations, residents of Spain can register with us at our new Spanish website, williamhill.es,
We are no longer able to allow residents of Latvia access to our Live Casino or to live games in our downloadable Casino software however all our other products and non-live games in our downloadable Casino software remain open for use.
We are unable to accept accounts or offer any of our products or services to clients resident in the following countries:
Afghanistan gabon Ukraine Aland Islands Gambia palau algeria greece Palestinian Territories American Samoa Greenland Philippines antarctica guadeloupe pitcairn australia guam Puerto Rico bangladesh Guinea reunion belgium Guinea-Bissau rwanda benin Haiti Samoa bhutan Heard and McDonald Islands Sao Tome and Principe Botswana Hong Kong Saudi Arabia Bouvet Iceland india singapore brazil indonesia Solomon Islands British Columbia Iran Somalia British Indian Ocean Territory iraq South Africa bulgaria Israel South Georgia Burkina Faso Ivory Coast St. Helens burundi kiribati St. Pierre and Miquelon cambodia Lesotho sudan cameroon Liberia Surinam Central African Republic Libya Svalbard and Jan Mayen chad mali swaziland China Manitoba syria Christmas Island Marshall Islands Thailand Cocos (Keeling) Islands Martinique togo Comoros Mauritania tokelau Congo mayotte Tristan da Cunha cuba Micronesia turkey cyprus mongolia tuvalu denmark montserrat UAE djibouti Myanmar Uganda East Timor nauru United States minor outlying territories Equatorial Guinea Netherlands Antilles Uruguay eritrea New Caledonia USA ethiopia Niger vanuatu france niue Vatican City State (Holy See) French Guyana Norfolk Iceland Virgin Islands (USA) French Polynesia North Korea Wallis and Futuna Islands French Southern Territories Northern Mariana Islands yemen Poland
Unfortunately we are unable to confirm the legalities of Internet betting in every country around the world. If you are concerned about the legality of playing at our site it is a good idea to contact your local legal representatives to answer any related questions.
- iconWhat does RTP (Return To Player) mean? RTP stands for Return To Player. The RTP percentage is a measure of the percentage of stakes a game returns to players (generally over a minimum of one million plays), and is a generally accepted guide to how a game will perform.
If a game has a stated RTP of 92%, it generally means players can expect the game to return £0.92 in the £1.00 (or currency equivalent) over a long period of plays.
The game must perform to the RTP as stated in the applicable Game Rules. However, this does not mean that every play or series of plays will return this percentage. Individual players should understand that as wins are awarded randomly, then the return to them individually may not equate to the advertised RTP. They can expect a return in a range between nought and the maximum prize level for each individual play.
Random games are not ‘compensated', so just because there has been a series of losing plays it does not mean that this will be followed by a series of winning plays. The outcome of one bet does not affect any other. The game is random and therefore players should only ever stake what they can afford.
All games are slightly different in terms of their characteristics and feature sets and accordingly, they all behave slightly differently.
Note: All games guarantee a profit to us by offering odds or returns on outcomes less than the actual probability.
- iconHow can I manage my gambling responsibly?
Here at 21Nova we want you to enjoy your online gambling experience. Below you will find a list of the tools that are available to help you manage your gambling responsibly.
Set rolling daily, weekly or monthly limits on the maximum amount of money you can deposit in your account.
Close your account for a time period between one day and six weeks. Your account will be re-opened after the time out period is over.
Self ExclusionClose your account for between six months and five years. Your account will not be reopened unless you contact us after the exclusion period is complete.
Responsible GamblingClick the following link for full details on these support mechanisms and further information on how 21Nova is committed to supporting Responsible Gambling.
- iconWhat is a Deposit Limit?
We are committed to responsible gambling and want you to enjoy your experience with 21Nova. For this reason, you have the option to limit the amount you can deposit in daily (24 hour), weekly (seven day) or monthly (30 day) period.
This does not mean there is a requirement for you to deposit onto your account each day. Instead, this facility allows you to set a ceiling on the maximum amount of money you can deposit onto your account in any rolling period.
Note: We cannot apply Deposit Limits to deposits made by bank transfer.
Any deposit you make will reduce the remaining amount you are able to deposit within the next 24 hours, week or month, depending on the limits that you have set on your account.
• If you choose a 'Daily Deposit Limit' of £100 and deposit £50 at 13:00 on Saturday, you would be able to deposit no more than a further £50 between then and 13:00 on Sunday. After this time the £50 you deposited no longer affects your limit and you could deposit up to £100.
• If you made another deposit of £40 at 16:00 on Saturday, you would be able to deposit no more than a further £10 until 13:00 on Sunday. After this point, your first deposit of £50 no longer affects your limit and you would be able to deposit no more than a further £60 until 16:00 on Sunday. After this time, the £40 deposit doesn't affect your limit either, so you could deposit up to £100.
• If you made one more deposit of £10 at 20:00 on Saturday, you could:
o Not deposit again until 13:00 on Sunday as you have already deposited your maximum of £100 in the previous 24 hours.
o Deposit up to £50 between 13:00 and 16:00 on Sunday
o Deposit up to £90 between16:00 and 20:00 on Sunday
o Deposit up to £100 after 20:00 on Sunday
- iconWhat if I can't see the limit I want to set?
If the limit you wish to choose doesn't appear in the list, please contact our Customer Services who will happily set an alternative for you.
- iconHow long does it take to change my limit?
You can request an increase in your 'Deposit Limits', however any increase will need to be confirmed after a 24 hour cooling off period. This can be done from within the Gambling Controls hub. You may revise your limit downwards at any time and the change will be effective immediately.
To change your 'Deposit Limits', login to your account, then select My Account then Gambling Controls and click on the link to Deposit Limits.